Better Public Services
Better public services help citizens who have better things to do, to comply with their public obligations, and enjoy their rights. Public service innovation is not only a government matter. BPS includes public teams and private companies that shape the public service experience.
BPS is Beatriz Belmonte’s design practice specializing in digital governments and the public sector. She has worked with design consultancies, open innovation programs, and govtech ecosystems to advance a new generation of digital public services.
I help you build better public services by working with you on a project-based or supporting your team
- Define good problems connected with real needs.
- Run sprint experiments with products and service prototypes to inform your offer through design and people-centric methodologies.
- Review your existing policy or service to prioritize the intervention points at different levels: experience, service, operations, and regulation.
- Collaborate and involve stakeholders and target audiences to explore possible solutions.
- Define the service blueprint and its implementation model.
- Evaluate your service and turn data into an action plan.
Treat your team to change the service experience from within
- Test and learn your processes to increase organizational learning.
- Create a collaboration and knowledge-sharing strategy that boost the collective intelligence of your organization.
- Connect with international initiatives and experts to share your questions and get inspired by their experiences.
BPS applies an inclusive service design approach adapted to policy-making activities.
Provide care and attention to onboarding, off-boarding, and handover moments.
Try wisely, patiently, truthfully, trustingly and creatively.